Dr. Keren Dolan is a Doctor of Clinical Nutrition, Registered Herbalist with the American Herbalists Guild, and Holistic Aromatherapist. Emphasizing integrative Functional Nutrition, her goal as a clinician is promoting wellness and resilience through advanced nutritional strategies and targeted botanical interventions.
So, we didn’t exactly make this conversation easy for Dr. Dolan — knowing that she had such an extensive background in clinical nutrition, herbalism, and aromatherapy, we couldn’t help but ask her some pretty big questions…
- How can we weave nutrition and herbalism together?
- What does “nourishment” actually mean?
- And what is aromatherapy?
Dr. Dolan graciously answered all of our questions and more, and we sure learned a lot along the way, such as…
- How to weave deep nourishment into our everyday lives
- How the scientific concept of hormesis can help us find the sweet spot for herbal dosages
- How probiotics works… and so much more!
Are you ready to take your herbal learning to the next level?
Sounds like it’s time to check out HerbMentor!
HerbMentor offers a wide variety of rich herbal content — including an in-depth course on food as medicine — that gives you the opportunity to choose your own herbal adventure, take your time, and connect with other herbal learners and experts whenever you login.
You can join HerbMentor for just $1 to see if it’s part of your own herbal path. :)